SB'22 San Diego
October 17-20 | Omni La Costa, Carlsbad, CA
Gain new insights
Make transformative connections
Turn ideas into actions
Sustainable Brands is the global event for purpose-driven brands and leaders. At SB’22 San Diego, join us to Recenter & Accelerate: Find a unique mix of inspiration, thought leadership, unparalleled community and connections. At SB’22, participants are immersed in a fun, safe space to learn. Together we define and demonstrate the path to good growth, unlocking the power of sustainable and regenerative business.
Director, CGA Global Economy Program
New York University
Chief Sustainability Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Partner, Chief Sustainability Officer
Apollo Global Management
Client Experience Officer
Mental Health First Aid USA
Director – Innovation for Good & Sustainability
VP Social Impact & Inclusion
Letitia Ferrier Webster
Global Vice President, Corporate Sustainability
Global Head of Purpose
Managing Partner & Co-Founder
Tell Your Story
Have insights to share? Find out how you can showcase your work.
Come and sit at the front line of change. Hear from visionaries who are culturally-attuned, purpose-driven, action-oriented and focused on delivering good growth for brands, consumers, the planet, and society as a whole.
Engage your creative thinking as carefully curated panels of subject-matter experts share new approaches to creating positive impact. You’ll understand the challenges brands face when working towards a sustainable economy.
Tailor your experience to the needs of your business through deep-dive workshops. Designed to equip you with the tools you need to succeed, workshops address key topics, common pain points, and actionable solutions.
Take part in a “Birds of a Feather” dinner discussion, or relax with meditation and yoga. Introvert or extrovert, we create opportunities for you to take a brain break between sessions.
A Roadmap for Results
Experience a conference program that is designed to transform your organization from the inside out.
CEO | CFO
You Belong Here
Attend sessions like these to find out how your organizational role can accelerate impact.
Marketing & Communications
- Sparking collective imagination and shaping aspirational narratives about a flourishing future to pursue
- Collaborating for culture change and the power of the CMO-CSO connection
- Engaging Gen Z, ‘sustainability natives’ and other emerging stakeholder groups key to breakthrough transformation
CSR & Sustainability
- Principles of regenerative economics and the future of sustainability strategies
- Quantifying total impact and setting science-based goals for carbon, water, forests, plastic and more
- New tools for engaging suppliers, local communities and other stakeholders for timely delivery of the SDGs
People & Leadership
- Developing the skills and attributes of inclusive, collaborative and regenerative business leadership
- Connecting employees’ personal purpose with brand purpose for increased motivation and productivity
- Rethinking lobbying efforts for better alignment with sustainability strategy and brand values
Product & Service Design
- Designing products and services for the three big R’s of regeneration: restoration, renewal, resilience
- Breakthrough new business models turning waste to resource and enabling reduction of carbon footprints at scale
- Stakeholder-centric innovation leading to radical inclusion and unprecedented shared value